AEM 320 LPH e85 In Tank Fuel Pump Kit – Center Inlet
AEM’s center inlet 320lph E85 – Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump features robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and is tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. The center inlet design of this pump makes it a direct-fit replacement for 1985-’97 Ford Mustangs.
The AEM center inlet 320lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps. Every AEM 320lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Center inlet fuel pump is a direct fit for 1985-’97 Ford Mustang
- Includes pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead